In the summer season, Martinske hole is ideal place for hiking and mountain biking. Those looking for more adventure can take a hike through the Pivovarský potok valley and admire its waterfalls while climbing the Ferrata HZS, or enjoy a ride down to Martin on a downhill scooter. Martinské hole is also a popular destination among paragliders.
Chalet in the heart of Martinské hole and the ski resort Witner Park Martinky at an altitude of 1250 m.
In the winter, Martinské hole provide ideal conditions not only for skiing but also ski touring, cross-country skiing and hiking along the ridge of Lučanská Mala Fatra via Minčol, Krížava, Vidlica and Veterné, or Humience.
For more advanced hikers, it is even possible to reach the top of peak Kľak along the ridge trail. Martinské hole offer beautiful views of the Malá and Veľká Fatra mountains, and the visitors can also admire the peaks of Západné and Vysoké Tatry in the distance.
Chalet Martimex offers:
- 5 bedrooms (4x twin bed including bunk bed – ideal for children, 1x double bed with extra bed, 2x extra bed, 1x double bed with 2x twin bed, 1x double bed with extra bed)
- Fully equipped kitchen (electric stove and oven, electric kettle, microwave) with pantry (fridge with freezer) and kitchen dining corner
- Spacious dining room with large dining table and fireplace makes the chalet ideal place for family gatherings and social events
- Living room with flat-screen TV
- 3 bathrooms (shower and toilet)
- 2 terraces
- Outdoor fire pit with seating
- Electric heating and fireplace
- Ski room
Unverbindliche Reservierung hier:
Price: Winter season 400 EUR / Night / Whole Chalet. Minimum stay 3 nights. Extra 20 % charged for stays shorter than 3 nights.
December 27th, 2022 to January 3rd, 2023 – 450 EUR / night.